Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Update and random thoughts

So I got an email from the ND I kinda know a few minutes ago. I think they might almost remember from 2 years ago. But it was all positive, and hopefully I'll be at the station this time next week or the week after for an interview.

But I talked to a veteran of the station, where she had her first job, and she said it would be a good place to start out, and said she would help me in any way she can. I hope this is really the one for me b/c it's time for me to start my career.

On another note:
Sorry folks, this post had to be edited, as information posted here may have compromised some things. If you read it pre-edit, good for you, and thank you for reading my blog. If you didn't, sorry Charlie.

Anywho, I'm over 700 emails now, so I need to whittle that down.

Hasta luego mi gente!!!

No comments: