Sunday, June 11, 2006

Soooo....

It's been a while, but a lot has happened.

First thing that comes to mind. I'm not sure if the Spanish-oriented stations are ranked the same as english-oriented stations, but tell me why the chief meteorologist for the Telemundo station here is younger than me?

Second....
I'm still seriously considering holding off on, or cutting down on the jobs I apply for. There's some stuff I need to work on, stuff I need to handle here, before I can move.

And...
I'm hoping that I can get a promotion at my current employer, b/c I do half the stuff the position requires anyway. And it would be a lot more money.

My church's conference was a success. Daystar said they've received responses they have NEVER received before after airing a special. So make sure you call/email Daystar and request that the Rhema conference be re-aired. It's really changing lives, just like the phrase says, "What you hear, see and experience will change you forever."

So wish me luck talking to my boss tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

The_Practitioner said...

Keep the faith and stay focused doll. That job will come. Always remember that with perserverance comes a great pay-off.

SD