Thursday, January 05, 2006

For some reason I kept getting an error the last time I tried to post this, so I'm trying again. Enjoy!

Yet another fun "all about you" exercise borrowed from a friend. I might change some questions though, if they're a little too personal.

1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
I think it was okay. Could've been better, could've been worse.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Graduating from college

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
The first day at the regional NABJ conference.

4) Where were you when 2005 began?
I was at a party

5) Who were you with?
My best friend and other friends

6) Where were when 2005 ended?
I was in Louisiana

7) Who were you with when 2005 ended?
My sweetheart

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
I don't even remember them.

9) Do you have a new year’s resolution for 2006?
Yeah, to stop procrastinating and watch my health.

10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
Yes!!!!

11) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
No

12) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
Uhhhhhh I don't think so.

13) Who are your favorite new friends?
Don't have any new friends

14) What was your favorite month of 2005?
January

15) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
Yep, to the Bahamas!!!

16) How many different states have you traveled in 2005?
Ummmm, Louisiana, Georgia, California, Florida.

17) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Yes, my great aunt, on December 12. She was like a second mother to me, and I spent at least half of my childhood with her. Rest in peace Mrs. Lucyle Thompson Lee, I love you dearly, we'll miss you. Till we meet again.

18) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
My sweetheart, my dad, my paternal grandmother

19) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
The only movie I had the chance to see, I think, was Batman Begins.

20) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
This one's defnintely not getting answered.

21) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Procrastinating when I should've been getting a good tape together before I graduate.

22) What was the biggest lie you told in 2005?
Not answering this one either.

23) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
I'm not even sure. I'm around pretty honest people.

24) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
No.

25) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
It wasn't exactly bad, it just wasn't what I wanted from them, but it was how they treated me during our entire friendship anyway.

No comments: