Friday, December 30, 2005

This is another call for donations to the "Journiemajor needs an editing deck and software at home because she's tired of driving at least 40 minutes to edit her resume tape several times a month, only to change it the next month and something always ends up being messed up anyway so I'd have to change it once again" fund. Once again, right before I'm going out of town and wanting to pass out tapes, there's about 15 seconds in a 7 minutes of my tapes that have an audio issue. And I wouldn't be so bummed to redo it if I didn't have to keep transferring it from different tapes. I really want to edit it at work, which I could do, no one would have a problem with it. The problem is though, I'd have to transfer everything from Beta or VHS to DVC, edit it, and then transfer it back to VHS. And the transferring is only done in Master Control. Sooooooo, finding a good time to get in there when they're not doing something is hard. Plus, I'm really not looking forward to spending at least $2.90 to send out each tape, and right now I know I have at least 45 to send out. So any donation to the very worth-while cause would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: