Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Okay, so I did something I wasn't expecting to do today. I joined a gym. I had to face facts and realize that just b/c some non-skinny minnies were able to get on-air jobs, not all are. But the reason I joined this gym, is even though it may be a little bit higher than other gyms, the personal trainers are free. And so now I'm paying 1/6 of what I was paying a for a personal trainer, and I'm getting the exact same thing, plus more. They have this neat Infrared sauna, that penetrates beneath the skin and detoxifies and 30 minutes can burn 600-800 calories!
So we'll see how I'm doing in a month or so.

2 comments:

The_Practitioner said...

Kudos to you luv. I forced myself to join an atheletic club. So now I work out 3 times a week. I hate it, but I will enjoy seeing the end result. ;o)

Waddie G. said...

I'm glad you joined and being optomistic about it. Good luck to you.