Friday, January 06, 2006

For some reason, posts aren't showing up correctly, if at all, so I'm having to repost this

Oh, and I need some opinions.

I applied for a job in September. I actually set up an interview through an anchor at the station, and drove 6 hours down there to talk to the ND for a ll of 20, maybe 30 minutes, and drove back home. Now before I got there, he wanted me to call and let him know when he was coming and all that good stuff. There's another position open now, and I've been informed that the staff can't look at tapes/set up interviews, etc. But the ad says again, "no phone calls please." Should I call, and set up another interview, since I've talked to him before? Or just wait and see if he likes my tape enough to call?

1 comment:

The_Practitioner said...

Welcome to my world fellow journalist. ;o)

Do cum by often.