Friday, December 02, 2005

I found this on a friend's blog and thought it would be fun!

*First*
First job: Telemarketer for MBNA.
First screen name: gapbaby (well aol was messing up so actually, gapbaby104)
First funeral: One of my great grandmother's, when I was about 4.
First pet: 2 dogs and a cat (don't remember their names, just remember I hated the cat)
First piercing: I had my ears pierced when I was a baby
First tattoo: Don't have one, don't particularly want one.
First credit card: MBNA Mizzou card
First kiss: On the lips? uhhh i think I was 8. First boy I kissed was in Kindergarten.
First enemy: Sarah Thornton, 1st grade. She didn't like me b/c I was prissy. I was prissy b/c I wore skirts and dresses all the time. But then the next year we were friends, 3rd grade enemies, 4th grade friends, and so on and so forth.

*Last*
Last car ride: Sunday night, from the airport.
Last kiss: If we're talking any kiss, I kissed my grandmommy goodbye when she was leaving my house. My bookie, was September 15th (gotta love long-distance love).
Last Movie Watched: ummmmmmerrruhhh oh The Perfect Man on the plane coming home from L.A.
Last beverage drank: Lipton's Citrus green tea
.Last food consumed: A tuna salad half-sandwich, still eating some chips, from Panera Bread (I looooove the company I work for)
Last time showered: This morning
Last CD played: Kirk Franklin and the Family (the very 1st one)

*Now*
Single or taken: Taken!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gender: Female
Birthday: Jan 8
Sign: Capricorn
Siblings: 1 younger half brother
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: dark brown
Shoe size: 8 1/2
Height: 5'5
Wearing: hot pink swear type shirt w/3/4" sleeves, blue jeans, blue and white tennis shoes
Drinking: not really drinking, but I have a cup of water on my desk
Thinking about: why I'm having to work on Sunday and when am I going to get a real job? And why people continue to print to a certain printer knowing it never works.

*Edited 12/22/05 b/c I just noticed that it said "hoe size" instead of "shoe size"

No comments: