Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Just another fun little ditty about me, that I borrowed from a friend who borrowed it from someone who probably also borrowed it from somoene.

I am not: yet rich

I hurt: when someone lies to me and refuses to understand how they've hurt me.

I love: being in the presence of the man I love.

I hate: people who drive slow in the fast lane, won't move over when someone's behind them and those who move over to another lane for no reason at all.

I hope: that I won't have to worry about much soon.

I hear: we might be getting snow

I regret: the summer of 95.

I cry: a alot more now than I used to.

I care: about all of my family and friends.

I always: try to be there for my family and friends and do my best at whatever I do.

I long to: be blessed enough to bless others

I feel alone: sometimes

I listen: gospel, r&b, hip hop, some rap.

I hide: my emotions sometimes.

I drive: a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant.

I sing: alllllll the time.

I dance: alll the time.

I write: a lot.

I breathe: to survive.

I play:Dynomite, What Word and Text Twist on Yahoo Games; or used to play clarinet, do play piano/organ.

I miss: the days when I didn't worry about anything.

I search: for the best me I can be.

I say: whatever comes to mind. I have a bad habit of doing the whole stream of consciousness thing.

I feel: like going on.

I succeed: when I put my heart and soul into something.

I fail: when I don't put my all into it.

I dream: really big.

I sleep: late.

I wonder: when I'm gonna get an on-air job.

I want: to help everyone I meet.

I worry: about being broke forever.

I have: bills due.

I give: a whoooooole lot of myself.

I fight: to get people to understand my point of view.

I wait: for the right job.

I am: a conqueror.

I think: therefore I am.

I can't: walk straight with my eyes closed.

I stay: up late too

No comments: