Saturday, July 21, 2007

Getting to know you.....

The male species can be SO frustrating. I just got off the phone with this dude who claims he likes me, but everytime I talk to him, he's always distracted or not listening or anything. And he said something kinda strange today about girls leaving relationships b/c they don't know what they want. They go in thinking they know what they want, and expect people to change, and he said people don't have time for you to think about what you want. And as I got sick of having to repeat everything I said b/c he was falling asleep on the phone, I thought, I don't have time to waste on somebody who can't stay awake and listen to me.

I'm at a frustrating, confusing and upsetting time in my life right now. I want to get married one day. Have kids one day. My profession already makes it hard to meet people and establish a relationship. But not being able to find anyone PERIOD to try and start the relationship is even more frustrating. It almost makes you wanna give up when you do meet that person you think could be right for you, but they don't feel the same way. Or worse, you don't even know how they feel, and you're too shy to figure them out, or even just ask. Maybe one day I'll get around to it.

On another note.......today is the birthday of the guy I had a crush on for forever and a day. He's still far away, as far as I know, still attatched, unfortunately. But whatever will be will be. I guess I'm just living this life till the Second Coming.


Until next time!!

1 comment:

Sherlon Christie said...

He fell asleep on the phone...that's bad.

I feel you on the second part of you entry.