Friday, July 20, 2007

For the love of Pete!!!!!!!!!!

So....I had been talking to this guy for a few weeks. Just talk, friendly stuff. I'm sure he could tell I was flirting, though. There was even a time that I thought I'd never speak to him again. I thought I was being overbearing and he was tired of me, and he didn't initiate any convo........................until.......this week. He invites me to an event his fraternity is having next month. I was geeked, psyched, over the moon. Not only did he talk to me again, but he INVITED me to an event. Once I got over the shock, I went back and read his impromptu invite, and he gave the date................and bam. OF COURSE it would be the SAME date as the ONE TIME I'd be OUT OF TOWN for my journalism conference. I told him so too. But told him to make sure to let me know about other stuff. Cuz I support the kids, you know?

But I also checked flights, just to see, if I changed mine, came back a day early. And it turned out to be $145 cheaper than what I've already paid. BUT..........I wouldn't get a refund AND I'd have to pay an EXTRA $100 to change my itinerary. So much for that. But I'm thinking of asking him if there's a make-up event I can go to (wink, wink).

So wish me luck!!!!

Ciao!

No comments: