Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Consequences and Repercussions

You know, it's crazy how people don't think about the consequences and repercussions of their actions. We're the "Right Now" generation. We want everything right now, and want everyone else to worry about the results. Myself included, but not in the particular instance that sparked this post. My ex is getting all hot and bothered b/c of his best friend's ex/baby mama. Apparently in their state, whoever doesn't have full custody isn't required by the state to pay child support. UGGGh I wish! If I was ever in that situation, I'm glad I'm not in that state, and don't plan to be in that state. But everybody's all upset, and huffing and whining, when it ALLLLL could've been avoided by doing what, class? STAYING ABSTINENT. Don't do the deed if you don't plan to deal with the consequences and repercussions. ESPECIALLY if you don't know that the person you're dealing with is THE ONE.

So please, if you're reading this, and you don't know if you want to be a parent yet, or if you're not ready to be a parent yet, don't take the chance. Cuz I don't wanna hear you bitching and moaning. And I surely don't wanna hear your friends bitching and moaning for you

1 comment:

Sherlon Christie said...

Tough situation...but you are right it cane be avoided if you want to erase the potential drama.