Friday, June 22, 2007

Unlucky in Love

Soooooooooooooooooooooo..........I feel like I'm going to be an old maid. Like I'll semi-be like Oprah (as my family and friends seem to think I'll be, career-wise, though I'm not trying to be) in that I'll never marry and never have kids. Not that I don't want to, but it's frustrating.

I met this guy, online (I need to like stay away from the internet) about a month ago. He seemed really nice, we talked quite a bit, he had a lot of the traits I want in a husband, but I haven't talked to him in a few days. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid, b/c I know he's been online, but I don't know if he just doesn't "seem to have time" to write back or what.

But I'm just gonna keep on doing my own thing, and someday my prince will come and find me.

No comments: