Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dissin the ex

And so how bout I pissed off my ex, and I don't even care. I told him what I had to say would piss him off and hurt his feelings, but he wanted me to say it anyway. I always hated his little "my story's better than your story" stories. And he got all offensive, first jumping to the conclusion (as usual) that I thought he talked too much, then thinking that I thought he interrupted me too much. When all I said was, I didn't have to hear about his experience every time something happens to me, especially if it didn't happen recently.

And I'm not sure why he feels the need to talk to me everyday, we're not together for a reason, and granted I've been friends with some of my exes before, I don't think we can be friends. Everything that pissed me off when we were together is pissing me off now.

No comments: