Tuesday, June 19, 2007

La Policia

Soooo..............I left work, getting breakfast for the morning crew. I went the wrong way, well it's not the wrong way, just not the way I normally go. And I'm sure I wasn't going the speed limit (30), but there were no cops there at the time. So I picked up the breakfast burritos, dropped them off, and then took off to go home, on the same street, 20 minutes later. I'm not even thinking about the speed limit, my stomach had started hurting, and I was tired and ready to just crash. And I saw the lights first before I saw anything else, looked down and realized I was going over 40, on the 30 mph street.

And so I'm thinking "Nooooooooooooooooooo my record!!" I haven't had a ticket in over 3 years, "I hate the police." He asks why I'm in a hurry, I tell him I just got off of work, I have a stomach ache and was just trying to get home. He asked me where I work and I tell him, and he was like "geez ya'll news people are always flying down this street." Well he takes my license and insurance, writes down a few things, and luckily, he let me off with a warning.

I LOVE THE POLICE! ME GUSTA MUCHO LA POLICIA!!!!

No comments: