Friday, July 21, 2006

Bored posting

Soo.....

Not much is happening. Well a bunch is happening, but nothing you would care about. I started working on another resume tape this week. I went out with one of my co-workers on her story. She is the craziest (funny crazy) person I have ever met, but she knows how to get the job done. And tonight, it was like Friday Night Live, Party Central on our side of the newsroom. Said co-worker had people cracking up, she had herself in tears, it was hee-larry-us (as I've seen on another blog).

But...
I have a full weekend. I get to go to training bright and early tomorrow morning for our new tv cameras at church. Then I get to come back out here and do a story (on what, I don't remember) but hopefully it will be at least somewhat entertaining. Then, I get to go back to the house where i'm house/dog sitting and do my laundry. I really need to go ahead and get started on editing the story I did Tuesday, and I'm sure I will, I just don't know when I'll do it. I'll probably try to do it tomorrow, or at least dub the tape so it doesn't get recycled (you know, even with a "hold" sticker, people will still take stuff and use it, it already happened during my internship)

And....
Today was quite an eventful day. High speed chases that ended with the truck plunging into a little waterway (looked like that ride at Six Flags). Fires fires and more fires, EVERYWHERE. Shootings, and stabbings and robberies, oh my. ALL IN ONE DAY. But, this is the business I chose, and I love every minute of it. I can't wait to do as good a job as my co-workers did today during the breaking news we stayed with during our hour-long show.

1 comment:

BZ said...

Busy busy. But, looking forward to the recap. :-)