Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday, Monday

Too much crap today. My day is done, well my day was done at 7:45 this morning, and I desperately needed a shot of Wild Turkey. My show was going great, until......video hadn't been edited correctly....so we're rolling video that has no audio. Add to that, my anchor tells me after the break that the lady that was scheduled to be a guest on the show "called" and emailed 15 minutes after the show started, saying she had to cancel. So on top of my package not rolling, I had a 3 minute segment that couldn't air. So I had 3 minutes to fill. I added a minute of commercials, gave my weather guy an extra minute, and tried to just ride out till the show was to end. Got the 2 packages on that we missed, and got off on time. Luckily.

Now, I get home, and I have to take care of my speeding ticket that I got in KKK town. The lady was nice, she told me everything I'd need to to so I can take defensive driving, and it looks like it's going to be $10 cheaper than what I was expecting to pay, so things are looking up. Now I just need to find my rebate card from ordering my Internet service, so that I can hopefully get my rebate before 2008.

No comments: