Monday, January 01, 2007

New year, same old new stuff

So for the past 2 1/2 hours it's been 2007. And where do I get to be? At work. There's all of 3 people here, and I'm looking for stories to fill my morning show, and listening to all the calls about fireworks and accidents over the police scanners. But, I think I'm happy. It hasn't really kicked in yet, but now I really do feel like getting a calendar and marking off the days till I'm out of here.

But on the upside, my birthday is coming up. The downside, in exactly a week I will be a quarter of a century years old. Not really looking forward to it b/c I feel like an old maid, but then again, I suppose there are some people in worse predicaments than mine. But really, I can't complain. I shouldn't complain, b/c I know at any time God can take all of this away from me, as easily and quickly as he gave it to me.

So anywho, I'm extremely sleepy, wanting to go to sleep as soon as I get home, although I'm gonna try and make myself go to the gym, and I'm gonna try to get through the next 5 hours without falling asleep.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PARTY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

that's a good attitude to have. We all want more, but the fact is in most cases, we have all we need, and that's what matters. Happy New Year.

Jordan Pouille said...

Hello


My name is Jordan, from Saint-Tropez. I am a young journalist like you, looking for an exciting top-job. I hope you won't mind if I put your link on my own blog. So keep in mind that you've got a French fan now ;-)

Happy new year