Wednesday, March 15, 2006


10 Favorites

Favorite Color: Lavender

Favorite Food: Shrimp etouffee

Favorite Singer: CeCe Winans

Favorite Song: Gotta Be-Jagged Edge

Favorite Movie: Coming to America

Favorite Sport: Basketball

Favorite Season: Spring

Favorite Day Of the Week: It’s Saturday!!!!!!!!

Favorite Position: Management (I don’t know why I’m so bossy, LOL)

9 Currents

Current Taste: Something with shrimp

Current Clothes: Dark blue jeans, t-shirt

Current Desktop Picture: LOL, my baby boo

Current Location: Living room

Current Time: 4:05 p.m.

Current Crush: My baby boo-he knows who he is

Current Thought: I’m hungry, don’t know what I want, and there’s no shrimp here

Current Enemy: Debt

Current procrastination: Need to fold and put away (or save as my baby boo says) my clothes

8 Firsts

First Best Friend: Lillian

First Kiss: Sometime during Kindergarten, his name was/is Mario

First Screen Name: gapbaby104

First Time: LOL that’s on a need to know basis, and nobody needs to know that that is not determining whether I get into heaven

First Yearbook caption: I don’t even remember

First Crush: Kindergarten-Mario

First Music You Remember Hearing: Gospel music

First Car: Used: ‘97 Nissan Altima

7 Lasts

Last Cigarette: I never picked up the habit, but tried it when I was a freshman in high school, took 2 puffs and that was it.

Last Alcoholic drink: During my friend’s family reunion, before we went to the club

Last Car Ride: Friday, on our way to a story

Last Kiss: January 1, 2006

Last Movie Seen: Madea's Family Reunion

Last Phone Call: them durn student loan people

Last CD Played: Kirk Franklin’s Hero

6 Have You Evers

Have You Ever Made Love to One Of Your Male Friends: Yes

Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope, and don’t plan on it

Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Nope

Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes

Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Ummm, probably one of the elderly mother’s at the church, on the cheek, but nobody else that I can really recall.

5 Things

5 Things You've Done Today: Checked my voicemail, checked my e-mail, paid the electric bill, sent a tape off for a job, watched my stories, LOL.


5 Things You Can Hear Right Now: My momma telling me goodbye, my dog‘s tag as she shakes, her sniffing, the tv, the sound of an IM buddy coming online.

5 Things You Do When You're Bored: watch tv, sleep, spend money I don't have, surf the net, read

4 Places

4 Places you want to visit: Spain, England, Italy, France

3 People

3 People You Can Tell Anything To: My baby boo, my best friend Toya and my other best friend Renee.

2 Choices...

A) Black or White: Black

B) Hot or Cold: Cold

1 Thing

1 Thing You Want to Do Before you die: Be successful in all aspects of my life.

4 comments:

Sherlon Christie said...

Glad to know...I've inspired you to blog.

journiemajor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
journiemajor said...

LOL you always inspire me, b/c as you can see, my life is boring. And I'm open-minded and like to share, but only about stuff that's not extremely incriminating.

The Humanity Critic said...

Pretty cool list..