Monday, February 20, 2006

Ok wellll....
I mailed my tape instead of hand delivering it yesterday. Of course, Mother Nature would be against me, and I didn't get a chance to go anywhere yesterday b/c of icy highways. So yesterday was spent with the heat on (which is rare in my household) and under 2 comforters. I was still cold. But anywho,

Lucky me, even though it was President's Day, I'm at work. And the one time I go to the bank and tried to deposit something the old fashion way, it didn't dawn on me that with no cars in the parking lot, it was President's Day. Then, I went to the Post Office to mail a tape. And while I was planning on using the APC (Automated Postal Center for those of you that haven't seen/used one yet), The gate where employees park was open, which doesn't happen when they're closed, so I thought they were working today. Of course not, and I end up in line behind people that haven't used the machine before. Luckily the lady with 30 boxes wasn't there today.

So nothing important happening...I'm waiting on mi papa to come back from Italy so we can finish up this whole rental property thing, and he can tell me who this person is (well I know who the person is) but how they're going to help me find a job b/c I need one b/c I do NOT want to move somewhere unless I'm getting a full time job there. Wish me luck, pray for me, cross your fingers, whatever helps you believe more.

Ciao!!!!

2 comments:

Sherlon Christie said...

you'll get a job soon enough...you're a super star in the making

The_Practitioner said...

Good luck doll!!! ;o)