Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Okay.

Sooo......I didn't report back immediately after my follow-up call. But I think you can figure out by now, I didn't get the job. Although, he is the only news director that, other than during a critique session, has given me feedback.

But now, I have joined the media ministry at my church and since we're moving back into television, the people that are over the media ministry have been asking for my advice and help. And we also have a conference coming up, so I need to be there as much as possible, since that will also be televised on Daystar, and also afterwards when we move into selling DVD's of the services; training people on the cameras and editing and graphics and all that good stuff. So for now, I'm only going to apply for jobs at stations/markets I'd really, really, truly, really would want to go to.

Also, at my job, I have had to train new P.A's, so that has taken up much of my time as well.

But, for your viewing pleasure.

Real News Bloopers

One of my favorites






I don't know what I would've done if I were this guy



Dude is hella mad


I wonder how he's doing


This is the one we had to watch over and over and OVER again!!!

No comments: