Friday, May 22, 2009

Love...I think I know what I'm missing, unfortunately


I was trying to think of what to title this post, and Keyshia Cole's song popped into my head.

Side note: I originally was trying to keep this blog about my career journey, because I wanted people I knew to read this blog, but I didn't want them knowing all my business.

So just the career piece of the pie that is Tiffani is boring, so I've opened up.

Now, back to the subject at hand. I'm in a new city, new state. Back to working crazy hours. I've met a few people since I moved, but it's difficult when you work hours opposite from the rest of the world.

Sooooo.... I'm just doing time until I get to a place I wanna be, location and career-wise (which would be preferably home in Dallas, and in a slightly different field).

But it always pains me to see people who, I know it's not right and not Christ-like to say it, but they're beneath me. I'm a good woman, a Christian, I have a good job, no kids, but I cannot find a man, who doesn't only want sex. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way, but it seems like it. I'm always in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

When will my Prince Charming come along and sweep me off my feet?

I had to edit this post to add something. How is it I can have so many male friends, and supposedly all the guys that want me, who live in other states, but I never find one in my urrrea?

No comments: