Monday, May 07, 2007

May Day, May Day

Soooo, uuhhhhhh, yeah. I coulda sworn my blogger account was deactivated b/c the last time I tried to log in, it said I wasn't a registered user.

But good thing that wasn't the case, and I'm back. Soooooooo, what's been up?

Well it's now T minus 19 months and approximately 2 weeks till I'll hopefully be starting another job. I've been dealing with my boss, dealing with the people I work with, for the most part. I just go to work, do my job, and go home.

I just very recently started going back to the gym again, and I'm starting to like it again. Cable is evil, b/c that's part of the reason I didn't go to the gym for almost 3 weeks. But we'll see how much I really am into it after I go to Turbo Kick tomorrow.

I'm excited about my Vegas trip in August. I just got my confirmation of my registration for my NABJ convention...a month after I registered for it. Got a room, now I'm just working on a ticket, and my aunt called to tell me she's gonna give me a voucher she had from American Airlines. So now all I have to do is continue losing weight, and work on anoher resume tape.

I've reconnected with some very good friends recently, I've told some that I really appreciate them. I'm glad that there are some good people out there still. But.....on the other hand, I've met some crazy ass dudes (dude that asked me to buy you a phone 2 DAYS after I met you, don't call me again). So I'm just content with being by myself and somewhat happy, than being with someone just to be with someone and miserable. Elaboration on this will come in a future post. But, today is also my ex's birthday. He randomly texted me a couple of weeks ago, and we added each other as a friend on MySpace, so we kinda say hi and bye once a week now.

But I just wanted to talk about one last thing. I love volunteering now. Especially when I'm dealing with children. I've been tutoring kids during this Saturday School thing, and this past Saturday was the last one, so we took them out to this kiddie place to ride rides, play games and eat pizza. It was fun, the kiddies I normally worked with were fighting over who got to roll with me during the time we were there, so I'm glad I was somewhat of a positive influence in their lives, and I can't wait until next year when I get to work with them, and some new kids.

Until next time,
Ciao mi gente

No comments: