Monday, August 22, 2005

Okkkaaaaay. So apparently I'm going to end up doing this weekly, and only at work. I completely forgot about it until I was researching a story, one of the search results was on a blog.

Well, on to my week. It was boring. I did do a story about an organization receiving a grant from HUD, it was very uplifting and motivated me to really work on finding some volunteer opportunities. I'm doing another story tomorrow morning, something to do with NASCAR. And so I have 3 good, well written stories I could put on my tape, but I'm wondering if it's necessary to have a hard news story on there. After tomorrow, I could send out tapes on Wednesday, but I'm worried that they'd want something a little more well-rounded. In that case, I'd have to go out with someone at work either this week or next week, possibly missing some jobs. But if it's not God's will, then so be it.

No comments: